Hoi An – Marble Mountains – My Khe Beach – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Village – Hue City
- By Jeep: 65 USD/person (minimum 2 person)
- Start: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
EasyRide -Hoi an (Mr Thong operator) Jeep tour between two of Vietnam’s most impressive and internationally recognized World Heritage sites. This beautiful ride takes you along the Coast, over the spectacular Hai Van Pass and meanders through small fishing villages, lagoons, rice paddies and forests. There are both 1 and 2 day options available.
we pick you up at your hotel at 8 am
Today our journey to Hue Via Marble Mountain and Hai van Pass and coast, first stop you visit marble mountains then ride to the My Khe beach (During the war American soldiers R& R) TVS
Stop at fishing village though the coast navigate then we can will start ride up the Legendary Hai van Pass, remember to keep your eyes on the road as you experience some of the most breathtaking view in Viet Nam, we stop for drink and explore the old lockout turrets used by both the French and American in the war time.
This pass is 500 meters high and its name translates as “Pass of the Ocean Clouds”. The pass is part of the Annamite Mountain Range and is considered one of the most beautiful in the country.
Recently year the Top Gear BBC praise al most beautiful around the world
We continue ride down the pass sight seeing fishing Lang Co village and lagoon behind (Lunch at Lang Co) then to Elephant waterfall (you can swimming there).
You can enjoy the nature ride to Hue for the end.
- Tours and meals specified in tour program, L – Lunch, water drink
- English speaking tour guide.
- Drinks, Tips, Phone calls, personal travel insurance & all other private expenses.
One Jeep can take 4 to 6 persons
- Minimum for 2 person in a Group
- Tour takes roads with little traffic.
- No “off road” riding.
- Longer tours can be arranged. Fees, places and activities can be discussed.
- Each Tour finishes at the indicated town. There is an additional charge to return the customer to Hoi An.